The Epic Struggle Between Good and Evil
Having crushed his enemies, consolidated his power base and eliminated
dissent at the end of Heroes of Might and Magic, Lord Ironfist settled
down to rule the land of Enroth. After 25 years of peace, the land is again
thrust into turmoil.
Lord Ironfist is dead and the ensuing struggle for power
between his sons, Archibald and Roland, has led to a state of civil war.
Players must choose sides and gather their armies as they use all of their
strategic wit and tactics to join in the battle for domination of the lands.
Fantasy, Strategy, Adventure
Winner of Adrenaline Vault's Award for Best Strategy Game for 1996/7
- Acorn RiscPC, A7000 or NC.
- Minimum of 8Mb RAM required, will take advantage of more if available.
- CDRom Drive
- Hard Disc with 70Mb free space
- 2 CD Roms - HoMM 2 plus a bonus Desecrated Lands levels CD
- 100+ bonus extra levels including many with in-built stories and campaigns
- Acorn driver disc
- Full American (ie. deluxe) Edition with extended manual and laminated reference card.
- Stunning graphics run at 640x480 throughout
- Hand-painted imagery is amongst the finest ever seen in a computer game
- Dynamic Good/Evil interface
Sound & Music
- 8 channel stereo sound effects
- 40 tracks of lavish CD audio music including the option of "Full Opera" mode!
- MIDI music available as an alternative
- Heroes to is a very sociable game. The Acorn version features up to 6 player
"hotseat" mode which allows players to play together on one machine! No need
for solitary "network" play here!
- Level compatible with PC extra levels, built with the included level editor
- RiscOS version allows double-clicking on maps to play them. The easiest way
to launch levels from anywhere!