Have you ever wanted to automate your desktop?
To load applications, and open your work directories with just a single keystroke? Perhaps open the floppy drive without the need to fiddle with the mouse?
Maybe you'd also like to have all your commonly used applications and directories in one convenient window?
But it mustn't interfere with the shortcuts used in your favourite applications...
Or perhaps you've seen keyboard shortcuts in action on Windows 95, and wondered why RISC OS doesn't have similar functionality?
Utilities included -
- !ShortCuts - The main keyboard shortcuts utility. Requires only 32Kb of RAM. It doesn't even waste any iconbar space!
- !SCView - A viewer for your shortcuts. All combinations are shown, like an on-screen keystrip. Shortcuts are displayed as buttons which can be pressed to execute the keystroke.
- !SCDefine - A unique, easy-to-use WYSIWYG utility for setting up shortcuts. At the simplest level, programs can be dragged onto buttons representing the shortcuts. Experienced users can define batch processes and more specific file actions.
- !MultiBoot - Provides multiple boot sequences for ALL Acorn machines. MultiBoot provides a very attractive boot menu, with optional default selections and time-outs. The non-RiscPC version provides some of the RiscPC's !Boot features to owners of older machines. Machine Specific Documentation included on disc.
- !AudioCD - A very simple CD control panel designed to show how pop-up tools can be developed around !ShortCuts. Documentation and source code included on disc.
Now includes one keystroke window arrangement!
System Requirements -
Archimedes or Risc PC with 1Mb RAM or more
Risc OS 3.1 or higher
Floppy, network or hard drive system
Single: £15; Site: £40.
© R-Comp, 1997 with HTMLEdit 3.75