The Best Version of the Award Winning HTMLEdit Software!
HTMLEdit - the BETT award winning HTML WWW design system - has just matured.
Please welcome HTMLEdit v6 - The Next Generation!
Retaining the ease of use that won so much praise for its predecessors, HTMLEdit v5 goes one jump further than any other HTML WWW design software, providing a complete WWW studio for professional web authors using RiscOS. Building on a 5 year track-record of HTML software development expertise, this latest incarnation is our answer to an exacting user-base. Just take a look at some of the new features...
colours, support for font face selection (much improved font handling), Cascading Style Sheets,
checking, improved frame support, as well as including updates to all the Toolkit applications!
- Full HTML Syntax and error checking to over 20 different HTML variants including NetScape and MS Internet Explorer. Let the software take the strain! HTML 3.2 and 4 are supported.
- Brand new web site management features - WebFS provides an Internet compliant filing system for your computer, removing the limitations imposed on site design by RiscOS. The Publish utility allows you to extract your WWW site quickly, rebuilding files with a single click!
- Dynamic content - a unique feature - allows you to build a site based on shared source documents. By changing a source, you can quickly make global changes across your site. By linking into the Publish utility, you can extract and rebuild your site in seconds!
- HTMLEdit v4+ is now search-engine aware, allowing you to preset any keywords you want your page to be triggered by. You can also give a formal description of your page, instead of the usual useless snippet of page that is given. This gives your site a truly professional edge!
- For overseas users, and those using non-standard characters regularly, we've improved foreign character support again! Not only have we added an auto-expansion feature which converts non-printable characters (WWW pages are only guaranteed to display 128 of the 256 set) as you type, but you can toggle between ISO and Latin 1 names! Couple that to the traditional character toolbox and auto-conversion features, and HTMLEdit becomes the only choice!
- With even better form support, HTMLEdit v5 gives you all the tools to make interactive sites with full user feedback. Just click on the gadgets you want in your form, and you're there!
- Improved conversion system builds on the full image, text and CSV conversion of v2, producing top-quality HTML for every occasion!
- Includes a simple Imagemap utility for rapid yet highly professional map editing!
- Image, URL and Macro databases allow you to configure the system to have all your commonly used files, links and commands at your fingertips. Add to that dynamic macros with parameter handling for a truly flexible environment. We've even taken the opportunity of the Image database to bundle a few free images and backgrounds!
- Links to our Web Designer's Toolkit allow for visual table and frame creation, even from within HTMLEdit, just click on the table button! Sophisticated Imagemap editing is also possible.
- Complete support for our WebSpell spell-checking product is included with word, selection and full page checking as well as advanced dictionary control.
- Full link and image checking is now included for validating your page, with the software warning you if your pages contain links to non-existent files or images.
- The software now keeps track, and allows correction of any images without alternative text. Don't be hard on users with graphics turned off - just check your page and fix those pics!
- Background sounds and music allow for multimedia-rich web pages!
- Special options like timed page changes (ie move to page x after n seconds) are also supported, alongside author information and search engine support.
- Launch menu gives you a one stop control system for accessing all your HTML tools and web sites.
- For Fresco users, full OLE editing is possible, with auto-uploading of pages.
Click here to order
© R-Comp, 1997-2006 with HTMLEdit 6.